Memorandum Order [#]
TO: ALL EMPLOYEES
SUBJECT: OFFICE UNIFORM POLICY
The following guidelines are hereby issued for implementation, effective [date].
All employees of [ABC company] shall wear the required office uniforms prescribed below and shall likewise wear the identification cards at all times within company premises:
The following employees are exempted from wearing of office uniforms:
- Those in executive positions
- Those on field work within or outside Metro Manila
- Those on official business outside the office premises
- Those who are mourning
- Pregnant women
Violation, Enforcement and Penalties
The following shall constitute an offense: Non-wearing of the [ABC company] office ID or the proper uniforms whether partial or complete for ten (10) times or more in one quarter shall constitute an offense
For the effective implementation of these guidelines, the following monitoring procedure shall be adopted:
- The security guard on duty together with the uniform committee members shall be directly responsible for the implementation of this order
- Weekly report of any violation hereof shall be submitted to the HR department by listing the names of erring employees in the template attached.
- The HR Department shall keep a separate record of the number of times an employee failed to wear the proper office uniform or ID, for appropriate action, as warranted.
The non-wearing of the company uniform and ID shall mean violation of reasonable office rules and regulations and shall have the same schedule of penalties as follows:
- 1st offense : Written reprimand
- 2nd: Considered absent for each day of violation or payment of fine equivalent to his/her one day salary but not to exceed one month
- 3rd: Dismissal
Resolution of issues raised by erring employees shall be resolved by the Uniform Committee whose decision is recommendatory to the HR Director.
All previous orders and other issuances or parts thereof inconsistent with this Memorandum Order are hereby modified, amended or superseded accordingly.
For strict implementation.
[Your Company Stamp]